Friday, October 31, 2008

VOTING



Shouts out to my man JSmooth.

He makes a really good point on the video. What am I saying? He ALWAYS makes good point. When you get a moment, subscribe to his blog: www.illdoctrine.com He's always making really good points. I would go so far as to say that he is the smartest Hip-Hop blogger. Lately he has been making alot of posts about politics, but given that this is such a pivot and historic election, I dont think that anyone would fault him for this.

The point is, is that ALL young voters need to turn out to the polls on the 4th. (SHout out to all of those who were able to vote early!!!!... Shout out to all of those schools who are closed on Voting Day JUST so that everyone can go vote!!!) Our turn out will be pivotal! Honestly, I'm an Obama supporter, but no matter who you want to vote for, go vote and make sure that you were involved in this process. It will be the most historical process ever! Make sure you can say "I was there"...

More after these messages...
//masspotential

No comments: