Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday, March 24, 2008

Good morning peeps and peoples. My last couple of days were pretty uneventful. I project that all days until April 16 will be pretty much the same. That day will be the first day of the rest of my life... the day Mass Po becomes a HOME ONWER! I got pics of my condo but they are on my camera and who knows where my usb cord is?... cause I sure don't. LMAO!

On Saturday, my brother came home from school for spring break so we all went to Dave and Buster's to play some arcade bball (Grown men don't say "best friend", they say "brother"... lol). We bet 20 bux on a game and I lost my money faithfully... but it was fun as hell so its all good.

I hope everyone had a happy Easter. Mine was great. I went to work in the morning, came home, changed clothes, and headed SMACK over to my "brother's" house for family dinner. The food was off the hook... so much so that me, my brother, his lil brother and my roomate all fell asleep like a mug in the great room. We were asleep for like 3 hours... it was rediculous... I'll be beack tomorro...

Go peace-lightning!,
//mass potential

No comments: